We use essential cookies to make our site work. We'd also like to set analytics cookies that help us make improvements by measuring how you use the site. These will be set only if you accept.

For more detailed information about the cookies we use, see our cookies page.

Essential Cookies

Essential cookies enable core functionality such as security, network management, and accessibility. For example, the selections you make here about which cookies to accept are stored in a cookie.

You may disable these by changing your browser settings, but this may affect how the website functions.

Analytics Cookies

We'd like to set Google Analytics cookies to help us improve our website by collecting and reporting information on how you use it. The cookies collect information in a way that does not directly identify you.

Third Party Cookies

Third party cookies are ones planted by other websites while using this site. This may occur (for example) where a Twitter or Facebook feed is embedded with a page. Selecting to turn these off will hide such content.

Skip to main content

Fix My Street - reporting road defects

By Clerk Llanfair Waterdine Parish Council

Wednesday, 21 July 2021


Clerk to the Parish Council


Shropshire Council has suggested using FixMyStreet to report road defects.

What is it? An independent website, which sends your reports direct to Shropshire Council (or a different council if you are over the border). Reports are published online for others to read.

All you have to do is type in a postcode – or let the site locate you automatically – and describe your problem.

Just remember the web address –, or use the app -

app for iOS and an Android app.

If your phone isn't supported, try accessing FixMyStreet via your mobile browser.

Click on this link for more details on how to use FixMyStreet.

Contact Information

Clerk to the Parish Council

Find Llanfair Waterdine Parish Council

Llanfair Waterdine, Knighton, Shropshire


Additional Information

Please email Parish Clerk at [email protected]